What to do if your dog eats grapes

A lot of people don’t realize that grapes (and raisins) are very toxic to dogs.

This video by Doctor T Shows how to use Hydrogen Peroxide to get your dog to bring up the contents of their stomach. Yes, we know that sounds nasty but many breeds of dogs can go into acute kidney failure almost immediately after consuming grapes. There is no time to take your pooch to the vet in many cases! Help spread the word as it’s been our experience that many people aren’t aware of the issue.

Many dogs will spit out grapes if they get one, but many other will eat just about anything as you know and get into real trouble. Let’s keep our furry friends safe!

0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *